Friday, November 21, 2008

Recruiting Update 4

Wow!  I have recently received my first Offer from a University.  The University of Utah Utes have offered me a Full Athletic  Scholarship to play football for them as a runningback.  Utah is currently undefeated at 11-0 and ranked #7 Nationally in the BCS (Bowl Championship Series).  I am truly honored that they have decided that I would be someone who would be an addition to their great team and University.  I have watched some of their games and I like their wide open style.  This offer is proof of the hard work that  my team,  parents, school and coaches have put in, for without them this would not be possible.
I am looking forward to learning more in the future about Utah, it's University and meeting the coaches and staff.

CCS Playoffs Tonight!

No comments: