Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Next Game: St. Ignatius

This Saturday on November 1, 2008 we will be facing the St. Ignatius Wildcats.   The game will start at 2:00 p.m.   This is a very important game for us.  We are coming off our biggest win of the year in defeating the Bellarmine Bells.  That victory puts us in a 4 way tie for first place with Sacred Heart Cathedral, Valley Christian and Bellarmine.  The Wildcats are coming off a victory over Riordan.  They are 4-3 and are in position for a CCS playoff spot.  We need to stay on course of our season goals, one of which is a WCAL Title.  This game will show how much we have matured as a team as well as how focused we are.  Come out and show your support.  Go Padres!

Post Game
I'm sorry I have not posted my thoughts on the Bellarmine game yet.  It was a big game for us and I have been busy with school and getting ready for SI.   I'll try to have my thoughts on the game tonight.

No comments: