Sunday, September 14, 2008

Recruiting Update

After receiving several questionaires from Universities and Colleges over the past 8 months, It seems that the recruiting process has stepped up. After receiving some interest from Cal earlier in the year, I have recently received interest from two other major Universities. They are the University of Nebraska Cornhuskers and the UCLA Bruins. Nebraska has won many National Championships in it's rich history and has produced several Heisman Trophy winners. They play in the Big 12 Conference. UCLA is also a school with a rich storied tradition. They have also produced Heisman Trophy winners, most notably Troy Aikman. Both universities have told me that I will be one of the players they will be looking at for their recruiting class of 2010. I feel honored to have these two great institutions show an interest in me.

No comments: